What to wear when you have nothing to wear? The simple things that make you feel comfortable and beautiful. My simple staples?
1. A warm cardigan that has a bit of pep (I've never felt bad in stripes)
2. A sheath dress that doesn't wrinkle and is in ever-flattering black
3. Comfortable boots for the terrible rainy weather that keeps popping up
4. A perfect black tote that holds everything from Odwalla smoothies for lunch to my new book, The Flamethrowers
5. A simple silver bracelet with a simple inscription: B.M.C., Ben's initials.